Anatolia in Rancho Cordova: Real Estate Market Trends in April 2009
“Anatolia” is a newly-built HOA community in Southern Rancho Cordova located within the 95742 zip code. There are roughly 2000 housing units which have been built since 2005 and construction is still ongoing. Below you will find some of the latest real estate market trends in Anatolia as of today’s date.
The following graphs take the past thirteen months of sales into consideration and are based upon data provided through Sacramento Metrolist.
“Anatolia” in Rancho Cordova Real Estate Market Data:
- 347 sales over past 12 months
- 80 sales over past 90 days
- Average of 26.67 sales per month over past 90 days
- 201 current Listings
- 7.5 months of housing supply currently listed on the market (due to aggressive pricing, this inventory may not necessarily be on the market that long. In fact, the previous 90 days had 8.5 months of inventory and then the six months prior to that had 12.4 months of inventory. It would appear then that right now the inventory is decreasing).
- Median Sales Price over past 90 days: $288,000
- Median Sales Price over previous 90 days: $312,016
- Median current List Price: $275,000
- Median Listing Days on Market: 54
If you have any questions about the information above, the Anatolia market area in general, or any specific appraisal needs for property tax appeal or other, you are welcome to contact me at 916-595-3735.
http://www.AnatoliaTaxAppeal.com Anatolia in Rancho Cordova: Real Estate Market Trends in April 2009
Tags: Anatolia Home Values, Anatolia Neighborhood in Rancho Cordova, Anatolia Property Tax Appeal, Anatolia Property Values, Decline of property value in Anatolia in Rancho Cordova, How to Appeal Property Taxes in Anatolia Rancho Cordova, How to Contest Property Taxes in Anatolia Rancho Cordova